Elise Badgley - Realtor at RE/MAX Whatcom County
913 Lakeway Drive
Bellingham, WA 98229
With a background in Business Operations, Elise brings a very seasoned customer service history into her career as a Real Estate Broker. As a resident of Bellingham for nearly 40 years, Elise has extensive knowledge of the Bellingham area. From neighborhoods and outdoor activities to shopping and dining. While Bellingham is where Elise resides, she specializes and has expert knowledge in all of Whatcom and Skagit County. She specializes in Condo and Single Family Residential Sales and has knowledge and background in Commercial Real Estate. Excellent customer service, honesty, and integrity are her number one priorities. She will go to great lengths to help you achieve your home buying goals. Elise's will exceed your expectations for high-quality customer service.
Elise has received several certifications that help her to represent her clients with the best possible education and experience. She is a Certified Residential Specialist, which is one of the most prestigious certifications a Licensed Realtor can receive. She also is a Certified Negotiations Expert and an Accredited Buyers Representative. These certifications come in handy in a fast-paced, tough market like Bellingham!
When Elise is not in the office, she loves enjoying a lot of what Bellingham has to offer. Including, but not limited to hiking, camping, paddle boarding, swimming, snowboarding, dining, walking her two dogs, and hanging out doing any one of these things with her two children. She also loves to travel!
- My experience with Elise Badgley was positive from the moment I contacted her with a question about a listing.
- Elise is keenly knowledgeable about the real estate market encompassing the territory from Everett to the US/Canadian border. She had her finger on the pulse of the market and educated me about current market trends and the importance of timing.
- She determined my needs and financial parameters, appraised me of the current competitive market and provided ideas and solutions tailored to my situation.
- Elise has the ability to work independently but utilizes business connections with professionals such as mortgage consultants, home inspectors, insurance agents, and others who can answer or assist in the wide range of details related to a home purchase.
- I found Elise to have excellent interpersonal skills; she is pleasant and trustworthy with strong sales, negotiating and communication skills. An agent who is honest and believes in full disclosure is an asset and, I feel these attributes afforded me a huge advantage over the competition of other home buyers in today’s market.
- One of the most important qualities I appreciated about Elise was her accessibility. She kept in frequent communication, acknowledged receipt of my phone calls, texts and email messages, communicated my questions and requests with the sellers’ agent, and anticipated any details of which I may have been unaware. Her listening skills were acute . She gently counseled me to keep me on track with timelines and details.
- Her stewardship, familiarity with the market, real estate knowledge, personal attention to detail and availability all helped educate me, keep me informed and aided my decision-making process which ultimately allowed me to get the house I was looking for ahead of the other offers that were made on the property. I am thrilled to have had Elise Badgley represent me in the home buying process and I would unhesitatingly seek her professional help again!